“Writing the Wrong for Marsha” is a Thoughtful observations written by Mr. Sharbari Ahmed in The Daily Stars. The need for laying root Somewhere and that rootlessness, rejection and exile can be devastating. When they couple them with genius, mental illness, and a compulsion to write, and they can be fatal.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Gathering – The Reek by Colin O’Toole April 9, 2017
- Elise Costa on Marsha Mehran November 17, 2016
- On Pomegranate Soup and Marsha Mehran – The Yellow Turmeric August 19, 2016
- Life Changing Novel July 2, 2016
- A Small Gem March 11, 2016