Since Marsha’s death, I have been in continuous battle with Google to get access to my Late daughter’s Google Drive containing some of her documents. Here is an article written by Matt O’Brian for St Jose Mercury News after interviewing with me and researching some facts concerning the fate of digital properties after death.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Gathering – The Reek by Colin O’Toole April 9, 2017
- Elise Costa on Marsha Mehran November 17, 2016
- On Pomegranate Soup and Marsha Mehran – The Yellow Turmeric August 19, 2016
- Life Changing Novel July 2, 2016
- A Small Gem March 11, 2016